Monday, December 23, 2013

DIY: Tree from paper bag. Did these in my classroom and I had the kids dip their fingertips in fall colored paint (white during winter) then touch the branches. Great 3D art project!

Jaw-Dropping 3D Sidewalk Art
Jaw-Dropping 3D Sidewalk Art

Download whole gallery
DIY: Tree from paper bag. Did these in my classroom and I had the kids dip their fingertips in fall colored paint (white during winter) then touch the branches. Great 3D art project!
DIY: Tree from paper bag. Did these in my classroom and I had the kids dip their fingertips in fall colored paint (white during winter) then touch the branches.  Great 3D art project!

Download whole gallery
Rafal Olbinski Mermaid
Rafal Olbinski Mermaid

Download whole gallery
PAPER CRAFTS
PAPER CRAFTS

Download whole gallery

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home